RLWCQ TICKET CONTEST
WCQ Ticket Contest Rules
Official Rules -
1. Eligibility: American National Rugby League’s (AMNRL) ticket sales contest is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the AMNRL ("Sponsor") and any such individuals' immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to play or win a prize. This contest is open only to rugby teams/clubs. The team representative/ entrant for each team/club must meet the age and residency requirements as set forth above. Entrant may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules indicating the eligibility requirement stated above, a liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), an address verification and other registrations and participation information requested by Sponsor (unless prohibited by law), at the discretion of Sponsor.
2. Promotion Period: The overall ticket promotion begins at 12:00:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on 9/27/11 and ends at 2:00:00 pm ET on 10/23/2011 ("Promotion Period"). However, the promotion period for selling 100 tickets and winning the prize for 25 field tickets to the match on 10/15/11 expires at 11:59:00 pm ET on 10/13/11
3. How to Participate: To register for the contest, a team representative must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your team, and your contact information including email and a phone number. Once signed up, your team will receive a code that will allow us to track your ticket sales. Please direct people to www.riversharks.com/portal to enter your team code and receive credit for the ticket purchase. Tickets purchased through the code are the only ones that will be counted towards the group total. Any codes requested before the official start date will be sent on the official date.
4. Prizes/Odds: For every $10 ticket sold with a special team code, the team/club will receive $5. Each team/club that sells 50 tickets will receive one (1) appearance by a USA Tomahawks coach for a practice (up to 2 hours). AMNRL will work with the winner to find a mutually agreed upon date within 6 months of the end of the promotion period. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") is $200. Each team that sells 100 tickets will receive tickets/field passes (25) for the Saturday, October 15 match. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") is $250. Grand Prize: the team that sells the highest number of tickets will receive two (2) free rugby workshops with players/coaches from the USA Tomahawks (up to 4). AMNRL will work with the winner to find a mutually agreed upon week within one year of the end of the promotion period. The workshops will last approximately 2 hours. Additionally, a Tomahawks coach will attend one (1) rugby match of the team that sells the most tickets, and will provide comments and coaching. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") is $1500. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
5. Payment of Cash Prize: Payment of the $5 cash prize for every $10 ticket sold will be made by Sponsor to eligible teams/clubs within (60) days of the end of the overall Promotion Period. Checks will be sent to the address listed on entrant’s original email submission.
6. General: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled entries or prize claims, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of quotes, entries or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes, or any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, seeding, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Only the published number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void prize claims of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process, game play or any other component of this Contest, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Contest, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt or impair the administration, security or fairness of the Contest and, in any such event, at its discretion, (i) randomly select potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such action. By participating, entrants agree that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.